Wanting to ROOT your Android phone but can't do because of no rooting guides or want to learn to root any device ? N'ayam Amarsh'e XDA Senior Member has made a great work-around for this last year and that deserves to be reposted !
- ADB Drivers installed on your PC. If you don't have download from here : adbdriver.com
- Root Kit Made By N'ayam Amarsh'e - Download From here.
- Strength And Courage because Rooting Voids Your Warranty... If you have a Samsung device then don't worry, your warranty is gone forever... But if you own any other, maybe you can void it.
- Open The root kit by extracting The Rootkit using WinRAR
- Enable ''USB DEBUGGING'' on your device
- Connect your device to your PC
- In the root kit open cmd.exe file ... (If you can't open cmd, go to C:/WINDOWS/SYSTEM32/ copy cmd.exe to your RootKit Folder)
- In cmd window type the following command:
->adb devices *Your device will get listed in the window if it doesn't check your adb drivers or if you have followed the steps properly
->adb push busybox /data/local/tmp
->adb push su /data/local/tmp
->adb push Superuser.apk /data/local/tmp
If you succeed move on...
- Now you need Root Shell Type :
Note that you see a "$" sign in the command prompt. That means you are not in ''su'' shell.
- Next run the following commands in the shell to change permissions and get some limited privileges for the Superuser files:
->chmod 6755 /data/local/tmp/su
->chmod 755 /data/local/tmp/busybox
->chmod 644 /data/local/tmp/Superuser.apk
Note: The names of the files are case sensitive!
- Done? Now you need to open a copy of linux which has nautilus... So enter your linux (I recommend using ubuntu 11.4) and type in the terminal (ctrl+alt+T)
This will open nautilus with root privileges.
You can just boot it from USB so no hassle of installing it... http://www.cyberciti.biz/tips/downlo...y-narwhal.html
Having your device connected with USB to PC switch it off and put it in download/recovery mode.
Having error: Device Offline? See solution here.
- In The exploring window navigate to:
- And move/cut ''su'' and ''busybox'' to:
- From the tmp Folder you went earlier, move/cut ''Superuser.apk'' to:
- Now reboot you Android device... Congratulations ! You're now ROOTED !
You want an easiest way to root your Android phone?
See: http://southernmatron.blogspot.com /2015/03/root-your-android-phone-easily.html" target="_blank">Root your android phone easily